War Memorial Youth Camp

War Memorial Youth Camp

Silverton’s first district Court was held on 1 June 1887. The Courthouse and attached Warden’s Residence was built in 1889. After serving the community for a relatively short time, this magnificent building was reopened on 10 April 1948 as the Silverton War Memorial Youth Camp and is still in use today.

The “Youth Camp” offers dormitory style accommodation and is available for hire.

The building sleeps 44 and has fully compliant disabled access and bathroom, compliant industrial kitchen, male and female bathrooms, large hall for dining or activities, reverse cycle air conditioning throughout, TV room, full teleconferencing facilities and internet technology, laundry facilities and BBQ area.

For more information or bookings please phone Helen on 0437 886 352.

Alternatively, please fill out the online booking form and send the completed form to innes.mcleod@bigpond.com.